Friday, October 28, 2005

Glenda the Good

Welcome to my first audio post, a little tribute to my friend Glenda. She is a techie/artie (tartie?) friend of mine who was here this week to inspire the Indianapolis Museum of Art to do creative things with the Web. She stopped by the house for dinner on Wednesday night for a visit. I have no idea how I'll use this feature in the future. If you do, let me know.

this is an audio post - click to play


Glenda rides every Web wave in sight on her blog. Check it out here.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww, Troy, this is the coolest! I'm soooooo honored to be the topic of your first audio blog post. And know that I find you even more inspiring than you find me.

From the moment I first met you, I felt we must be twins separated at birth.

Here's to the magic we can create in the world together!

Love,
Glenda (the goodwitch) Sims

6:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooooh, you are such a GOOD audioblogger. I miss hearing your voice, so this is a good way to keep in touch.

8:31 AM  
Blogger Troy said...

I'm so glad you are checking in, Cuz. Even though it fades, the accent will never go away. After too little sleep or two beers, it comes back pretty strong. But don't worry, my friends and family up here will tell you that however strong/weak the accent, I never stray very far from my roots.

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home