Sunday, October 08, 2006

Duane's Fall Food


Duane sent me a recent Fall Food pic in response to an earlier post. I love food pictures. I'm glad Duane sent one because I lost our camera in San Francisco a few months back and haven't been able to post pictures since. John and I started checking out new cameras at Costco today.



Message from Duane:

I read your post on food, but couldn't post a pic...Fall just gets my appetite roaring! (I am convinced we still have the hibernation gene active in our modern, sedentary bodies.)

Daniel and Mari helped me make Daddy a surprise while he was mowing the lawn this afternoon.


I've had Duane's pies before. I'm sure Todd enjoyed his surprise. I would so love it if my "lunch" was a perfect lattice-crusted pie.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't get over how perfect that pie looks! Unbelievable job, Duane. Too bad you don't ship to Arkansas.

12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Duane,
I j'adore your Fall food photo. Troy, thanks for bringing it to us via your ever-wonderful blog.
Y'all look forward to my cake with candy corn measuring pieces...how large a slice would you like? one, two, or three candy corn pieces."

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home