Thursday, February 02, 2006

Uncle Bob Butler and Uncle Will Harrison


.
Can you tell I've been busy at the scanner? Ran across this photo when I was at my Aunt Judy's house this past summer. More family, but they aren't related to each other.

My great grandfather Leonard Butler married my great grandmother Minnie Harrison. Bob, who is on the left, was my great-grandfather's brother and Will was my great grandmother's brother. They were good friends. Hard to tell where this photo was taken. Looks like a studio. Don't know where they would have found the money for that. They look like they are about 18.

Anyway, I thought it was kind of a cool photo.


1 Comments:

Blogger Troy said...

I never know with old photographs how much the stoic look is a result of having to be still for so long, but typically subjects just look like they are staring off into space. There does seem to be some depth here. I don't know much about these guys. Wish I'd known them better.

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home