Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Daffodils and Grape Hyacinth


Daffodils and Grape Hyacinth
Originally uploaded by Troy Smythe.
These are my new favorite Daffodils. They are a creamy white double flower with lime green tips. I planted them three years ago, but this is the first year they've bloomed.

In fact, last fall I ripped all of them (I thought) out of the ground in frustration because they would put on buds and then die.

The fact that a bunch came back this year and DID bloom tells me I probably planted them too close together in the first place. Whatever, they were worth the wait.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my word, those are GORGEOUS. Definitely worth the wait.

7:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a recipient of said daffodils I can say, "Simply magnificent."

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home