Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Our Podcast Interviews

Tom from South Bend, Indiana has a podcast show called The Ramble Redhead Show. He interviewed John and I about our relationship and the We Do Too exhibition. The interview with me is up now. John's is supposed to be up soon.

If you want to hear the current interview, click HERE. It was nice of Tom to talk about the show. Tom is a super person who is impacting lots of lives literally over world, especially those of young gay people who often have limited ways to get information about their community.

Tom's future podcasts will include our friends Todd and Duane (who told him about the exhibition --thanks Duane!) and our friend Alice who is an amazing woman from our church who creates family for people with AIDS.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I learned so much from this interview! Thanks for sharing it. You are so well-spoken and I'm proud to know you. I kept thinking during the interview that it was cool I've known you my entire life...Otherwise, during the interview I would have been thinking, "Man, he'd be a really cool guy to know."

I can't wait to hear John's side of the story!

8:20 PM  
Blogger Troy said...

Thanks Jennie. I'm very proud to know you, too.

7:05 AM  
Blogger RambleRedhead said...

It was a pleasure to have you on the show! If you have anything else to talk about - let me know!

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home