Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Shower Dog

This morning as I was shaving, Claire curled up on the towel in front of the shower to watch me. Then when I was getting out of the shower, I accidently hit her with the door because she was lying there again. This is new behavior. She used to just lay outside the bathroom door and watch me get ready. I'm sort of surprised she goes anywhere near the shower of her own free will since that is where John gives Claire her baths--actually her showers, after which she goes bonkers and bounces around the house like Woody Woodpecker for thirty minutes. Maybe now that it's getting colder in the mornings, the bathroom is a little warmer place to be.


1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Be glad for this behavior. It is better than what Barkley does when he makes his way into the bathroom, which is to raid Kelso's humidor. (I'll let you think on that one.)

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home