Friday, December 15, 2006

Prairie Creek Farms Holiday Open House



Duane sent me these photos from his open house (I forgot my camera), which is usually the 1st Saturday in December--Mark your calendar and bring your checkbook.



The goodies (at the "LUNCH" counter)




One of Duane's personal favorite pieces








The tree with Daniel's Train and Grandma Tia's Village. (Duane said he couldn't get a good shot with the glow of the village and the twinkle of the tree lights with his digital camera. Either the flash eclipsed the lights or it was blurry without. I think it still looks beautiful.)


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have Duane use a tripod,turn the flash off and use the self timer to take the photo. Jim

6:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a multiple purchaser this year, I can attest to the quality of the pieces made by Potterdad. In fact, four bowls I just purchased never made it to the intended. Instead, Ken and I are enjoying our cereal and soup from them every day. Thanks Duane, you're a true talent.

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home