Sunday, November 26, 2006

Smokin' Camera

Not knowing how long I could keep the "good" act up, I talked Santa into dropping off one of my presents early--a new camera. It's a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX07, and I like it a lot. It is a lot more powerful than our last camera so I'm still learning my way around it. We actually only got a few memorable shots from Thanksgiving Weekend, which is too bad because my friend Rosie visited all week from Philadelphia and we had many photo-worthy moments.

I like this one where I am teaching Claire to smoke. The cigarette is fake--a .75 piece of fun from Turandot in Broad Ripple. Dave and I bought them to shock our friends. Even though I'm horrible at fake smoking (Dave acts like he's been smoking since he was 2), the cigarette looks so real it freaks people out.

As with many things she learns that don't require listening to us, Claire was a quick study when it came to smoking.

She's really getting the hang of it here. I hope Turandot sells the fake Patch.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These photos made my day! Even though I was there for "the shoot" and smoking lesson, I still find them hilarious. Claire definitely has a career as a card playing, smoking dog model. The droopy eyes, the careless dangling of the cig...just perfect, until she tried to eat it. It's photos like these that make me so glad you have a camera again.

5:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so in love with that dog.

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home