Thursday, July 13, 2006

Our Podcast Interviews--John's Turn


Tom from South Bend, Indiana has a podcast show called The Ramble Redhead Show. He interviewed John and I about our relationship and the We Do Too exhibition. The interview with my boy is up now.

If you want to hear John's interview, click HERE. Tom has a full time job, but manages to interview people constantly. I wish I'd had access to his show when I was younger. If you think of it, leave him a comment thanking him for what he is doing for the world by capturing all kinds of stories. He's created a 21st century campfire for us to talk around.


1 Comments:

Blogger RambleRedhead said...

Getting to know more about John was awesome as well. You both are so lucky to have each other! Thanks for everything! Keep me updated on the baby news!

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home