Friday, February 17, 2006

Which Superhero are You?


You are Spider-Man
You are intelligent, witty, a bit geeky and have great power and responsibility.

You will note that I am only 70% Spiderman, evidently the part without the washboard abs. Scroll down for the percentages. I'm surprised I'm not a little more Catwoman.






















Spider-Man
70%
Superman
65%
Batman
60%
Hulk
55%
Iron Man
55%
Supergirl
55%
Robin
55%
The Flash
50%
Green Lantern
50%
Wonder Woman
50%
Catwoman
40%


Click here to take the "Which Superhero am I?" quiz...



8 Comments:

Blogger Cuz said...

Well Cuz, I took the test and it turns out that I am Spiderman as well. Must run in the family. Though wearing blue tights has never been my thing, I was at a Halloween party one time where one of our ER doctors came as Spiderman. He did seem rather proud of how things were displayed.
Most everybody there was embarrassed for him. He either did not know or did not care...

I also took the Star Trek character test and came up as Jean-Luc Picard. Guess that is why I have always seemed to end up in management. Well, better go before I start rambling too much.

MAKE IT SO NUMBER ONE!

6:20 AM  
Anonymous Sally said...

Troy,
I'm 90% Superman and 85% Wonder Woman. What do you think that means?

6:25 AM  
Blogger Troy said...

Cuz--your friend's spidey sense should have told him not to wear blue tights. So few men look good in those, no matter what they have to be proud of.

Sally--I think it means you have buns of steel.

10:27 AM  
Anonymous David said...

David is 80% The Flash and 80% The Green Lantern. It says I'm fast, athletic, and flirtatious. I'm going to process this info veeerrryyyy slowly.

1:44 PM  
Anonymous Sally said...

I so do NOT have buns of steel, but I did put that I would wear a cape.

1:48 PM  
Anonymous kara said...

I'm 100% Superman...mild mannered, helpful, geeky with glasses...it all fit!

6:23 AM  
Blogger goodwitch said...

I'm supergirl!

8:56 PM  
Blogger Troy said...

Kara! So glad to hear from you.

And GW I've always said you were a Supergirl.

4:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home